Saturday 25 November 2017

Hello friends, welcome to my very first post.

After 2 days of rain showers here in Porto, the sun has come out and its inspired me to finally start my blog about my crafting journey.

I love all things to do with crafting and I often get waylaid when I start a project as my imagination starts to run riot.  This time of year though is one of my favourites, as it means I can put my crafty ideas into making cards and gifts for my family, friends and customers, using lots of bright and sparkly things.

Here are a couple of the shoppers notepads I have been making, which are really quite easy to make. All it needs is a little bit of inspiration and imagination to create a lovely gift.








Products used:
Shopper notepad
Ribbon
Punch Flowers
Bird Stamp
Artoz Gemstone
Stampin Up - Designer Series Paper, Stamp 'You make me smile', Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment

What a dark, wet and miserable day here in Porto, feels like its rained every day for the past few weeks.  Doesn't make you feel like go...