Monday 29 January 2018

Hi

One of my New Years resolutions for 2018 was be be more organised with my crafts and photos... now that should be easy.... shouldn't it?

My craft room cupboard is full to overflowing and even under the bed is totally full of boxes full of paper and card scraps, bits of material and odd embellishments. I think its going to take some time to get through it all.

I have lots of hobbies and my other passion is photography and with 35,000 plus photos I think I have my work cut out.
I came across a folder with some cards that I made in 2010 and thought I would share a few with you.

Its great to reminisce and they have given me inspiration to use up some of this paper scraps and bits of ribbon and embellishments I have. Watch this space.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

What a dark, wet and miserable day here in Porto, feels like its rained every day for the past few weeks.  Doesn't make you feel like go...