What a dark, wet and miserable day here in Porto, feels like its rained every day for the past few weeks. Doesn't make you feel like going outside so crafting it is.... I have been carrying on with my Christmas 2019 cards so here are a couple more that I have made.
Thursday, 28 November 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a dark, wet and miserable day here in Porto, feels like its rained every day for the past few weeks. Doesn't make you feel like go...
-
I don't know why I am obsessed at the moment with the colour pink.... I go through phases of either loving or hating it. This is obvious...
-
Having so much fun designing christmas cards using these cute images for my Etsy Shop SweetpeapollysCrafts .
-
It has been a difficult year so far with two close family members passing within two months of each other. So all my good intentions of keep...

No comments:
Post a Comment